Are you working to provide an inclusive and child-centred education for children and young people?
This residential four-day conference provides education professionals with the opportunity to learn new skills and enhance existing ones. Delegates will meet, connect and learn from other professionals all over the UK working with and for the mental health and wellbeing children and young people in education.
Join us on 27th - 30th July at the Hilton Metropole, Birmingham.
- Over 30 specialist 75-minute workshops to choose from
- Eight half-day intensive workshops
- Big Picture Sessions from education experts
- Suitable for all education roles from Teaching Assistant to Executive Head, Council Worker to Education Consultant
- Fun networking opportunities throughout including pub quiz, team games, gala dinner & treasure hunt with big prizes!
- All meals and accommodation included in the price
- Interest-free pay by Instalments options available
- Attend for one, two, three or four days – prices will vary
**Details of workshops & big picture speakers coming soon**
- Network with and learn from professionals working with children and young people in different education settings all over the UK
- Develop your skills with targeted support for children in your setting
- Equip yourself with a toolkit to combat issues that arise when working with high-risk children
- Utilise data to track progress and share the information effectively to deliver outcomes for children
- Evaluate your current practice and use planning techniques to ensure ongoing success in your setting
- Explore how to strengthen partnership working to support children in need of additional support
- Discuss how to implement a whole-school approach to promoting good mental health and supporting students in need
- Re-energise and nurture yourself so you may more effectively support the young people your work with every day
- Four days (including all meals and accommodation): £595+VAT
- Three days (including all meals and accommodation): £495+VAT
- Two days (including all meals and accommodation): £250+VAT
- One day (including all meals): £150+VAT
Nurtureuk members are eligible for a 10% discount. Bespoke prices are available if accommodation is not required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Are you looking to self-fund your place at Summer School? You can pay for your place via monthly, equal, interest-free instalments. Email email@example.com for more information.
Are you self-funding and earn less than £20,000 per annum? You could be eligible for a bursary from the Marion Bennathan Memorial Fund. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Crowdfunding could be a great and resourceful way to fund your place at Summer School. Follow our 'Crowdfunding for Summer School' guide to learn how to run a crowdfunding campaign successfully.
The NEC Birmingham
Pendigo Way, Marston Green