Nurtureuk are looking for Boxall Profile Online Accredited Trainers
Nurtureuk are looking for individuals that are interested in being part of a team determined to improve the lives of children and young people in education by delivering high quality training on the new Boxall Profile Online.
The project is a nurtureuk initiative that aims to improve mental health and wellbeing of children and young people across the UK through early identification of needs using Boxall Profile Online. As a charity, we want to do everything is in our power to keep our promise to support correct identification of pupils’ mental health and wellbeing difficulties, and in the process, we want to build a network of individuals that are confident to deliver the required support to meet children’s and young people’s needs.
You will be part of a team of self-employed Accredited Boxall Profile Online Trainers, fully equipped to deliver a half-day training on how to use the Boxall Profile to ten schools/settings (maximum two individuals per setting/school) by the end of May 2021.
As part of the process of becoming an Accredited Boxall Profile Online Trainer, you will attend a two-day training course. Nurtureuk will ensure you have the required knowledge and you are confident to deliver training on our behalf.
To apply, you will:
- Express a genuine interest in improving mental health and wellbeing of children and young people
- Have a clear understanding the Boxall Profile and its importance for the wellbeing of our beneficiaries
- Have a proactive approach in developing and maintaining contact with ten settings/schools while delivering the best outcomes in a timely manner
- Be prepared to travel within your local area, liaise with schools/settings to deliver training
- Have GDPR training, a clear DBS and at least Level 1 safeguarding training
- Download the application package and send Supporting statement form and our knowledge questionnaire filled in, your CV and relating documents marking it “Private and Confidential” to Yvonne Monaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Based on the content of your application, we may contact you for further details and references.
If successful, you will receive:
- A fixed £200 fee per school/setting trained and invoiced
- Boxall Profile materials needed to deliver training
- Our support and guidance to deliver high quality training
Closing date for applications: 08 March 2020. We will let you know if successful by the 17 March.
Training dates: 24 and 25 March 2020. Please save the dates, details will follow.
If you are interested in learning more about this initiative, please get in touch with Florentina Melinte at email@example.com