Half Term Haven
26 - 28 October 2018
Wilds Lodge Residential school, Rutland.
The first half term of a new academic year can be stressful and overwhelming for many education professionals throughout the sector. It is important to remember to take care of your own wellbeing so you can be at your best for your students. Nurtureuk's first half term haven will provide an idyllic escape for teachers, nurture professionals, teaching assistants and everyone working in the sector to come together, take a deep breath and reflect and relax amongst like-minded people.
Join us from 26-28 October to reflect and recharge in a safe base where you feel supported and understood. Throughout the weekend, we will slow down, take time to talk, collaborate and reengage with ourselves and our colleagues. Throughout the weekend we will:
- Explore the beautiful grounds of Wilds Lodge school, a residential SEMH school set in the stunning rutland countryside.
- Chill and chat, discussing topics such as 'empowering you', 'meditative practices', 'reflective practice', 'learning to play at every stage' and 'looking after you'.
- Big art - exploring creative self expression and collaborative team work, and sketch books for personal wellbeing.
- Outdoor learning - building dens, messy outdoor play
- Nurturing touch, using massage for positive wellbeing and yoga.
We will also celebrate the changing seasons with a bonfire, hot chocolate and marshmellows and family style party games.
To view a gallery of the idyllic venue, please visit the Wilds Lodge gallery.
This is a residential event which can cater to individuals and team residents and day delegates. There are private and sharing rooms available.* Please see below for the pricing structure.
|Private||£200 + VAT||x|
|- 2 bed (8 available)||x||£200 + VAT|
|- 3/4 bed (3 available)||x||£250/300 + VAT|
|- 4 bed (3 available)||x||£300 + VAT|
|- 5 bed (1 available)||x||£350 + VAT|
|Day delegate (for whole weekend)||£100||20% discount available for groups of 3 or more booking together|
|Day delegate (single day)||£50||20% discount available for groups of 3 or more booking together|
To request more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you are an individual booking a shared room, please note you will be sharing with other individual delegates. Rooms will be single gender. All bathrooms are shared, with individual private cubicles for showers. All accomodation and bathrooms are maintained to an extremely high standard and cleaned regularly. All beds are very comfortable high quality single beds.