Nurtureuk's brand new Boxall Profile Online platform is LIVE
We have exciting news — the Boxall Profile Online has been updated
Our charity has been working hard to improve your experience on Boxall Profile Online to help you better support pupils’ wellbeing and mental health.
We are delighted to announce that the new Boxall Profile Online is now LIVE! This new platform is just as robust and secure, but much more flexible.
The upgrades include:
- Full access to data for admin users
- Improved organisation and sharing of pupils’ data with colleagues and other professionals
- Unlimited users for your organisation when you have a subscription
We can't wait for all our users to benefit from the new platform and its great features.
Here's what you need to know:
- As an existing user, you can continue using the current platform as usual before you receive our invitation to join the new platform;
- Joining the new platform is an easy step-by-step process; keep an eye on our emails for further instructions!
- New users will automatically register on the new platform;
- If you want new colleagues to be part of your existing subscription, please write to us first at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an invitation to move your data together with further information. Then you colleagues can join you on the new platform.
A high volume of help/invitations requests will impact our response times, please bear with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible! In the meantime, you can read more about migration and the new features here.