Terms and conditions for nurtureuk training courses
As a registered charity, nurtureuk relies on contributions and service payments to support its mission of achieving an inclusive education for all. By completing a booking form for training from nurtureuk, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, unless otherwise agreed with you in advance in writing by a nurtureuk representative.
Who we are
We are nurtureuk, a registered charity (England and Wales charity number 1115972, Scottish registered charity number SC042703), and a private company limited by guarantee (number 05562426).
We will provide training services with reasonable skill and care, in line with good professional practice, and in line with the summary statement available on our website.
Keeping our delegates and trainers safe during coronavirus (COVID-19)
Nurtureuk commits to follow the government's health and safety guidelines in place at the time of training delivery. We will do what is in our control to ensure training venues provide a safe environment for both our delegates and trainers. Should a venue fail to take the necessary measures, we will either arrange a different venue or cancel the course altogether.
Data protection and confidentiality
As part of the engagement, you may need to share personal data and confidential information with us. Any personal data you share with us will be stored and processed in line with our responsibilities under the GDPR and our data protection policy, which is available from email@example.com. We will treat confidential information in strict confidence, except in cases where we have a legal responsibility to disclose it. It’s your responsibility to decide whether personal data you control and other confidential information is appropriate to share with us.
Every child has the right to be free from abuse and neglect and to be treated with dignity and respect. Nurtureuk is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and requires all staff and freelance consultants to share this commitment. We recognise our responsibility to ensure that all our actions protect the safety and welfare and promote the well-being of children, and the staff and freelance consultants who work for us. For further details about our Safeguarding Policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reports and other deliverables that we produce that are specific to your context that we produce as part of the engagement will become your intellectual property. As part of the engagement, we may also share with you publications, templates, tools and other resources that are the intellectual property of nurtureuk or of third parties. These must only be used for your non-commercial purposes, and should not be reproduced or shared with any other parties, save that they may be reproduced and shared as necessary for work colleagues within your organisation as part of the engagement to the extent agreed with a nurtureuk representative. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices within resources shared with you.
Payment methods we accept
or bank transfer
Payment becomes due when you receive our invoice, and we aim to invoice in advance of the engagement date. We reserve the right to cancel an engagement if we have not received payment by the date of the engagement. We will escalate if we have not received payment within 30 days of the invoice being issued.
1. If you cancel an event less than 60 days prior to the event, you will be charged a late cancellation fee.
2. You can cancel a booking via phone and email or using our booking system. You can call and email us with your cancellation request. If any provided, please have your Order Number on hand when requesting a cancellation.
3. If you notify us of your cancellation prior to 5.00PM, 60 days before the event, nurtureuk will provide a full refund less 10% administration fee of the price including VAT.
4. If you notify us of your cancellation 5.00PM, 59 days prior to the event, nurtureuk will provide a 50% refund of the price including VAT.
5. If you notify us of your cancellation after 5.00PM, 30 days prior to the event, no refund will be provided.
6. If you cancelled a course it is extremely important that it is settled in full as soon as possible, as failure to do so could prevent you or your school from being able to attend other events, and further action may be taken. If you have any queries, please call the nurtureuk's head office to speak to someone in our accounts department.
7. If payment is not made, you or your school may become ineligible to book onto further places until payment is made, and failure to comply with the cancellation policy could result in further action being taken.
8. nurtureuk reserves the right to cancel any event up to a month prior to the event's initial date. nurtureuk will not be liable to cover or compensate for attendees' expenses should an event be cancelled.
1. At any point, up to and including the day of training, you can change attendee details.
2. Transfer to another course implies a transfer fee of £50 per place + VAT.
3. The transfer request will be honoured if there are enough delegates on the waiting list to cover the transfer and also places available on the course you want to be transferred to.
Failure to attend
In the event a delegate fails to attend the event, the delegate fee is still payable. Nurtureuk will not accept any transfer or refund request for the cost of the event.
Exceptional circumstances considered at nurtureuk's sole discretion will result in a credit note, not a refund.
Cancellations by nurtureuk
In rare cases, we may be forced to cancel a course at short notice. If this happens, we are not liable for any costs incurred by you and we will endeavour to reschedule as convenient for both parties. If we cancel when payment has already been received, we will offer you a rescheduled date. If we cannot agree this with you within 30 days, we will contact you to arrange an appropriate refund within 7 days.