Work with us
At nurtureuk we’re working nationally and internationally, providing effective support for mental health and wellbeing for as many children and young people as we can through a nurturing education. We create bespoke programmes of work, supporting organisations to adopt a nurturing approach that meets their needs and the needs of their children and young people.
'Thank you so much - the course you ran for us was undoubtedly the best CPD I have ever had and to have achieved that in such strange times is definitely down to your delivery and expertise. You made everything so accessible.'Delegate (October 2020)
We work with:
- Local Authorities
- Multi-Academy Trusts
- Consortiums of schools
- Community Interest companies
- Sports organisations
- Health and social care teams
- Education consultants
- Violence Reduction Units
- Department of Education Opportunity areas
Our work includes:
- Understanding and utilising the Boxall Profile for small groups or across a whole organisation - measuring the social, emotional and mental health needs of children and young people
- Strategic planning for nurturing approaches - developing effective support for children and young people’s wellbeing, including preventing exclusions, and supporting positive engagement with school and learning
- Adopting a whole-school or organisation approach to nurture - embedding the six principles across all stakeholders for the benefit of children and young people
- Training and supporting the use of Nurture Groups in schools - including training on attachment theory and neuroscience of the developing brain, and addressing barriers to learning through targeted intervention
- Smaller intervention work to support social, emotional skills and wellbeing - including mindfulness, using LEGO to express emotions, teenage wellbeing, staff wellbeing and more
'Just wanted to send a quick email to thank you for the training you delivered last week. The girl from my team was raving about it today! She loved every minute of it and said you were a joy to listen to.Thanks again for making the training so enjoyable for staff.'Delegate (September 2020)
How we deliver:
- We have a team of highly experienced consultants who have worked extensively across the education sector, in local authorities and beyond. We have vast experience in Early Years, Primary and Secondary settings, from hands on practitioner experience to Senior Leadership and Local Authority Leadership. We are well equipped to support you whatever your circumstances.
- During the pandemic, we worked hard to bring all of our training and consultancy support online. We are now able to deliver all of our services through online delivery. So far we have received wonderful feedback from our customers, citing how engaging and supportive the training/consultancy is.
Some of our current and previous clients include:
Our support can be as hands on as a two-year programme of work to develop a more nurturing approach, or as simple as facilitation in a team meeting or speaking at a conference. Contact us to discuss your needs and let’s see what we can do to help.