An opportunity to join the Board of this National Charity!
Nurtureuk is a national charity which aims - as the name suggests - to create nurturing environments for children and young people who may not have experienced this in their usual environment.
The board has trustees with a range of skills, qualifications and experience but now have a vacancy for a trustee with a specific background in academic research. If your skills and experience include:-
- A background of working in the public, private or charitable sectors and experience in:-
- Education, especially within a leadership role
- Research in Education and evaluation of evidence-based research, particularly with regard to longitudinal studies
- Writing for academic publications
- The issues that often impact on children and young people who participate in nurture group programmes
We would love to hear from you.
A full information pack and application form is available on the following links:
Full support is given to new trustees, including a comprehensive induction programme and mentoring.