Work with us
At nurtureuk we’re working nationally and internationally, providing effective support for mental health and wellbeing for as many children and young people as we can through a nurturing education. We create bespoke programmes of work, supporting organisations to adopt a nurturing approach that meets their needs and the needs of their children and young people.
Who we work with
Consortiums of schools
Community interest companies
Health and social care teams
Violence reduction units
Department for Education opportunity areas
Our work includes:
- Understanding and utilising the Boxall Profile® for small groups or across a whole organisation - measuring the social, emotional and mental health needs of children and young people
- Strategic planning for nurturing approaches - developing effective support for children and young people’s wellbeing, including preventing exclusions, and supporting positive engagement with school and learning
- Adopting a whole-school or organisation approach to nurture - embedding the six principles across all stakeholders for the benefit of children and young people
- Training and supporting the use of Nurture Groups in schools - including training on attachment theory and neuroscience of the developing brain, and addressing barriers to learning through targeted intervention
- Smaller intervention work to support social, emotional skills and wellbeing - including mindfulness, using LEGO® to express emotions, teenage wellbeing, staff wellbeing and more
We have a team of highly experienced consultants who have worked extensively across the education sector, in local authorities and beyond. We have vast experience in Early Years, Primary and Secondary settings, from hands on practitioner experience to Senior Leadership and Local Authority Leadership. We are well equipped to support you whatever your circumstances.
Some of our current and previous clients include:
"Thank you so much - the course you ran for us was undoubtedly the best CPD I have ever had and to have achieved that in such strange times is definitely down to your delivery and expertise. You made everything so accessible."
Delegate (October 2020)
Interested in working with us?
Register your interest, briefly outlining the key goals or challenges your organisation wants to address, and we’ll get back to you to discuss how we can help.