Work with us
We help schools to improve behaviour, attendance and attainment, and reduce exclusions, by supporting staff to improve children and young people’s wellbeing.
Our evidence-based and practice-led training, products, and resources equip education professionals to meet the social, emotional and mental health needs of their pupils - ensuring they are ready and able to learn.
In addition to working with individual schools, multi-academy trusts, violence reduction units, and local authorities, we also work with education psychologists and consultants, health and social care teams, sports organisations, community interest companies and large corporates, and Department for Education opportunity areas.
Our work includes:
- Understanding and utilising the Boxall Profile® for small groups or across a whole organisation - measuring the social, emotional and mental health needs of children and young people
- Strategic planning for nurturing approaches - developing effective support for children and young people’s wellbeing, including preventing exclusions, and supporting positive engagement with school and learning
- Adopting a whole-school or organisation approach to nurture - embedding the Six Principles of Nurture across all stakeholders for the benefit of children and young people
- Training and supporting the use of nurture groups in schools - including training on attachment theory and neuroscience of the developing brain, and addressing barriers to learning through targeted intervention
- Smaller intervention work to support social, emotional skills and wellbeing
We have a team of highly experienced consultants who have worked extensively across the education sector, in local authorities and beyond. We have vast experience in early years, primary and secondary settings, from hands-on practitioner experience to senior leadership and local authority leadership. We are well equipped to support you, whatever your circumstances.
Some of our current and previous clients include:
Interested in working with us?
Register your interest, briefly outlining the key goals or challenges your organisation wants to address, and we’ll get back to you to discuss how we can help.