This one-day course will show you to use The Boxall Profile®, an invaluable tool for assessing pupils’ social, emotional and behavioural needs.
It will also explain how the Boxall Profile® can help you respond to children’s needs in the right way, using suggested targets, strategies and resources for the classroom, small groups, Nurture groups or whole school settings.
As well as taking a practical look at the Boxall Profile®, the training will also explore some of the key concepts and principles underpinning its approach.
Each delegate will receive a copy of:
- the Boxall Profile® Handbook (Primary or Secondary)
- Beyond the Boxall Profile® (Primary or Secondary)
- paper inserts for the Boxall Profile® (Primary or Secondary)
- a course workbook.
You will also receive complimentary access to the Introduction to the Boxall Profile® Online course.
What will I learn?
- How to identify, assess, interpret and plan support for children and young people using The Boxall Profile®
- How to use the Boxall Profile® assessment tool (via the online Basic Boxall Profile® Competencies course) to complete an online assessment.
- The Six Principles of Nurture and how these link to the assessment tool
- The impact of early childhood experiences on pupils’ development and wellbeing
- The significance of neuroscience and Attachment theory
Assessment and certificates
There is no assessment for this course.
Anyone wanting to learn more about the Boxall Profile® Online can take this course.
What delegates say
Fantastic day, I have thoroughly enjoyed taking part. I have learnt so much. Being able to have time to digest information whilst at home was a great plus for me.
It was very easily accessible. The content was great and relevant. Small group size enabled everyone to participate.